Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fun weekend

I'm in Finland, preparing for a training week, recovering from a very fun weekend with friends in Helsinki and Hämeenlinna. There was bowling, sauna, good food and some Monty Python. I drew one picture, which didn't quite come out as well as it could have, but I'll post it on Deviantart as soon as I get it scanned. I still have a lot to learn. The first round of bowling was my best and I scored 140, which isn't much but it was best of our group, which tells that it didn't really go that well. But it was a lot of fun.

Thank you, Sini, Marko, Sammy and Taina, for your hospitality and a very fun weekend! Bark, bark for Otto!

Now I'll Skype a minute or two with Virpi, who's staying at home. Then I'm off to catch a bus and drive to my accommodation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home