Thursday, July 05, 2007

Flamed salmon

Because of the shortness of the WLAN cable here on the cottage, I am sitting on a large rock writing this post. You understand if I have to be brief. The time on summer holiday has been just great. Many guests have been and gone, some are still to come. We've had many experiences, met all kinds of animals and made several trips into the wilderness. The weather currently is as good as it gets.
Earlier it was raining a few days, which didn't stop us from making 'loimulohi' (flamed salmon?). See the picture.
flamed salmon preparationsLoimulohi being prepared.

More will follow once I'm back in the civilization.

2 Comments:

At 04:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 
At 01:56, Blogger vendu said...

very nice, posted the link on facebook; mostly for my foreigner friends to see. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home