Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tilaa on vielä

Ilmoittautumisvastaava on kertonut minulle, että Tampereen avoimille QuickTick-kursseille mahtuu vielä osanottajia. Ilmoittautumiset käsitellään saapumisjärjestyksessä, joten kiirehdi ohjelmistosuunnittelija, jos haluat oppia jotain hyödyllistä uutta.

---

I don't think I have mentioned it here yet, but I'm finally taking guitar lessons for real. I've owned an acoustic guitar for quite some years and now my bookshelf is heavily weighed down by all kinds of "learn to play guitar" books. Now for the first time, a real guitar player is showing me how to do it. We've started with note reading, which is an extremely important basic skill and doing it quickly enough will not happen unless I practice often and disciplined enough. This is once again a chance for me to show that with discipline you can do almost anything. Talent isn't everything. You are not locked to what you know and can, you can always learn new things. All you need is time, motivation, a burning desire and the skill, which you'll get through practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home