Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Joke for the Finns

Where am I? I told the taxi driver to to take me to Jakomäki but he just drove here to Barcelona.
That joke by Spede Pasanen, the Finnish comedian and spitting image of Lenin, probably won't open to anybody outside of Finland. It might not even open to the younger Finns, who've so far managed to be shielded from the sometimes over-extended humor of Spede.

Well we had the experience that I thought I had driven to Copenhagen, but it certainly looks more like Barcelona here:
Barcelona?

These cows brought me back to Earth and revealed that I really was in the land of cheese. I'm not sure there is something rotten here, though.
First cow
Second cow

Bad hair dayVirpi enjoying the sea.

1 Comments:

At 15:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be very very careful with the picture and text placement. I know there is a gap, but still...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home