Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Twenty days later...

I just couldn't wait the whole 28 days as in the movie 28 Days Later..., which is getting a sequel called 28 Weeks Later.

It has been twenty days since my last blog entry. Partly that's because I'm terribly lazy, partly because I've been traveling and partly because I'm terrific at coming up with excuses.

I celebrated my birthday with spontaneous Irish music, which was a complete surprise to me and absolutely a blast! The boys from SMDF were there, of course, but then there were a couple of real Irishmen playing the banjo and guitar.

I've tried to use most of my spare time for writing the few pieces under construction; a conference paper, an article and my book. The content for www.tick-the-code.com also needs to be written, there are some translations that would need to be done, but as I said, I can come up with excuses for not writing anything.

I've also been ticking daily some thousand lines of open source code for my conference paper. I haven't analysed the results yet, I'm sure they will be interesting.

1 Comments:

At 13:51, Blogger Viivi said...

Just wait for my excuses... I haven't written since who knows when. But yes, I'm still here too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home