Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Return of the Imbecile/Bookie/Dealer

For the past ten minutes, somebody has been ringing the doorbell of our neighbor. Every two minutes or so, the doorbell rings and nothing else happens. I guess the guys from yesterday are back.

Now they appear to be gone.

---

My mp3 music collection exceeds now 5000 songs. Yesterday I decided to include my Finnish albums in the count and imported the CD's from bands like "Aikakone", "Movetron" and "Nylon Beat". I wonder if I notice the difference now when I play my music on random.

---

I preordered the new iPod Shuffle, because it just looks very useful. We have the sticklike Shuffle and I really like the ease of use. I can pack in over 200 songs and listen to them randomly. There's no display to scratch, not too many moving parts to break, it contains just the essential.

---

As a nameday present I got to order the limited edition Chris Rea CD and DVD "The Road to Hell and Back". I hope it isn't the last Rea album, but it is his first live album.

---

A hint to the fans of "Sin City". So far you've only been able to buy the standard DVD in Europe, in the middle of November the "Recut & Extended" DVD will be published. It has been available as Region 1 for a year but now it will come out as Region 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home