Friday, September 22, 2006

A Quick One

Just a quick post in between supposed-phone-calls-turning-into-leaving-a-no-news-message-on-an-answering-machine-type thingies. I've been busy arranging the trip to Finland and Tampere, lately. Everything's fine, at least until I receive feedback on the chapter of my book. The review is due today, and I'm about to start my collection rounds. From the people in Bochum I collect the material myself, from others I'm expecting post any day now.

Received a new USB headset and managed to get it to work with Skype. It should lessen the amount of people who ask where I'm calling from, a barrel? The echo should now be less dominant and it should make calling less disturbing too. Also the new headset is not as hot as my headphones I used before. They are really good headphones exactly because they have the cup-like structure which envelopes the ears totally. I cannot hear anything else but what keeps pouring in from the headphones.

Back to calling. Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home