Friday, September 29, 2006

Guitar Monster Unleashed!

I have to apologize to the world for what I have done. I have created a monster, although indirectly, but still. My actions led to the creation of a beast so unbelievable, so fearsome, so fierce and fiery that words fail me. A few weeks back I showed Guitar Hero on the PlayStation 2 to The Motorcycling Couple. We had a nice evening playing it and they caught the fire. Later that week they went out and bought the game.

Now, they have had many visitors, almost all of whom have tried to play the game. Even a mother tried. Really, there are no limits to the magnetism of the game. The Motorcycling Couple showed the game one time to H-P, who went out and bought right away not only Guitar Hero the game with the guitar controller, but also the whole PlayStation 2!

Yesterday, we met H-P at The Motorcycling Couple's. He managed to play all songs on the "Hard" difficulty setting. The notes and chords fly towards you unbelievably fast in the end and you need to use five buttons with your four fingers. Like the game said "his legendary performance will be talked about for years."

I do apologize for setting this guitar monster loose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home