Monday, May 08, 2006

Thursday is full of hope

We have a saying in Finnish: "Torstai on toivoa täynnä" = "Thursday is full of hope".

And if you remember, last week I was really looking forward to having a couple of ciders on a terrace. On Thursday. I did go to a terrace and I did get a few drinks. I also spent three lovely hours listening to three engineers talking about code inspections.

Then I got my photo taken for my new passport. The photo turned out to be quite bad. If I was to decide, I would let a person looking like that leave the country, but never come back.

After that I went to a bookstore and found a book about allergies (in German). As I am quite an allergic person I started browsing it. Suddenly it hit me that there might be something about celery (Sellerie) and looked up the index: No celery (Sellerie) - only suicide thoughts (Selbstmordgedanke). I put the book away and went home.

That was my Thursday. Full of. Hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home