Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Return

Recently, The Darkness released a CD called "One Way Ticket to Hell ..And Back". That's where I am, on the way back. The mixed work and holiday trip was just the right length, two weeks. Now it is nice to get back home and be able to concentrate on the usual business in the usual environment.

We've seen a lot of friends and some family during this two-week visit. I hope we managed to instill a spirit in the people so that they would really come and visit us for a change. The new apartment in a new city should make it more inviting. I dare you to make your wishes reality.

The coincidences just don't stop for this trip. I'm just sitting here with Hans-Peter, an ex-colleague from a few years back. In Tampere, I saw an ex-colleague by chance, whom I hadn't seen in 6-7 years. In Lahti our taxidriver was an old school mate of mine. I hadn't seen him in over fifteen years, I think. Tommi, I sent my hellos through Ville. Hope they get to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home