Monday, March 20, 2006

Joys of Jogging

Temporary (?) insanity struck me on Friday and I agreed to go jogging with Yrjö on Sunday. In between I noticed that I don't really have any running shoes, other than a pair of old sneakers, which I've used in house improvement mostly. They are covered in white paint stains, which apparently only "adds to my street-credibility."
The Jahrhunderthalle (Century Hall) is close to where we jogged.
After a 7-kilometer jog, I was beat and sweating. The hardest hurting place were my feet. The shoes had rubbed my feet leaving a small boil on the left foot and a huge one on the right one. Both were filled with clear liquid as if you'd really like to know.
What makes me wonder about the temporal nature of my insanity is that I'm hoping that the boils will heal in time for next Sunday and I can go jogging again.

3 Comments:

At 19:26, Blogger Miska said...

Well, actually instead of the word 'boil' I guess the right word would be 'blister'.

 
At 08:54, Blogger Usman Awais said...

Architecture design services in Dubai
Interior design services in Dubai

 
At 07:32, Blogger Usman Awais said...

Best Arabic Sweets in Dubai
Arabic Sweets in Dubai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home