Friday, March 10, 2006

Comedy in the bog

The Conquest paper is at 5300 words. I made good progress today, although most of the day was spent shopping and putting posters up on the walls. Frank, Dean and Sammy are now in an excellent place in the music corner. Unfortunately, Wallace and Gromit had to be evicted from the same wall. Spiderman will get to hang from a window, as it happened to be a two-sided poster. Laurel and Hardy will be sitting on a park bench in the guest toilet door. So when you visit us you'll be in good company. Even there.

"Weinberg on Writing: The Fieldstone method" is excellent! By the way, "Fieldstone" in the name is no name, it really means stones on a field.

Matthes called today, which made me happy. He has red, curly hair, and is the youngest and only boy of their family. He's funny, intelligent, plays football, goes bowling and is exactly - to the day - two years younger than me. We worked side by side for more than five years. I called him my physically closest colleague, for years the distance between us was not more than two meters. I wouldn't let anybody else call me "Missy". Now he works for a company called Visteon and lives in a place called Titz-Müntz. Good luck finding that on a map. Look at Germany near the border of Netherlands. I better send my love to the lovely Sonja, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home