Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Going home

My work here is done. For now. It is time to return home.

I have packed. I know how to drive to the airport. I know where to return the rental car.

The first flight is American Airlines flight number 160 to New York, JFK. It departs at 7:30AM. I have to be at airport at 5:30. I plan to leave the hotel at 5:00AM. I should be sleeping already. The flight arrives in the afternoon at 3:34PM.

The second flight is American Airlines flight number 104 to London, Heathrow. It departs at 7:45PM. It arrives on Friday morning at 7:40AM.

The third flight is American Airlines flight number 6508 (operated by British Airways) to Dusseldorf. It departs at 10:20AM. It arrives in the afternoon at 12:40AM.

Then I take a taxi to Bochum. That's the whole itinerary.

Thank you all in San Diego for a very friendly reception. Thanks for having me. Thank you Jenny, Adam and the helpful ladies at the reception desk. I hope to see again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home