Thursday, February 09, 2006

Cracking already

I've held eight sessions this week and it starts to show. Yesterday, somebody seems to have missed one Tick-it. At least, when I counted them back at the hotel, there was one extra red Tick-it. So if somebody in Wednesday's class notices that they are missing one Tick-it, you can catch me every day until and up to next week Wednesday in room Cardiff. I'll have your Tick-it ready for you.

Today I noticed that I forgot to give the Nutshell cards to the morning session. The afternoon participants luckily knew most of the morning participants and promised to deliver the cards to them. One card will be sent in internal mail. And when I wanted to know if I could mail it and asked "how the internal mail works?" I got the answer, "Slowly."

Went to Walmart Supercenter and bought some exclusive music there. Mostly country. There are some CD's there that will make a particular person back in Germany very happy, indeed. I'm just ripping the CD's and my iTunes Library has now grown to more than 4300 songs.

Talking about Virpi, she wanted me to point out that the zoo pictures I posted a couple of days back, are actually videos. Click them, wait for a while and enjoy the joys of moving picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home