Thursday, February 02, 2006

Finding America

Hi, this is my last post before America. A taxi's going to be picking me up at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Then it's off to the airport in Dusseldorf. The first flight goes to London where I'll change to a plane flying to New York. After a six hour wait I'll board a plane to San Diego. I'll arrive there at about 22:00 (that's 10PM), still on Friday. The plan is then to rent a car and drive to my hotel, where I'll be staying for the next 13 nights.

I've no idea how good my internet connectivity will be in the next two weeks, and you'll find out as I do, if I'm able to write my blog entries or not.

A thought before I go (to sleep first):
"Had Columbus turned back, nobody would have blamed him for it.
On the other hand, in that case nobody would know that he had existed in the first place.
"

I'm following Columbus' footsteps.

The Introductions page has been updated, likewise The Snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home