Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stefan

I'd like to tell you something about my friend Stefan.

Stefan is one of my best friends. He is an easy-going, intelligent, friendly, a little camera-shy and amiable fellow. Time flies with Stefan. Suddenly you just notice that the bar is about to close, it is five in the morning, soon the first trams will start driving again. Time just whooshes by. Another example of time flying is when he borrows stuff from me (more likely I've pushily lent it to him). Just now I noticed that he's had the first season of "The Office" DVD since September. It has the massive amount of six (6!) half-hour episodes to watch. You see what I mean when I say that time flies with Stefan. And I know that he's trying to find time to read Alan Moore's and Dave Gibbons' "Watchmen" at least as long already. It's not that I need the stuff back right now, no.

Time just flies with Stefan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home