Saturday, December 15, 2007

In Stockholm

I'm in Sweden now. Actually I did the first ever DayTick session here yesterday. This was the last training session of 2007. Overall, I'm quite happy with the results of this year, and I'll be compiling a set of notes summarizing this year and the last.
It was nice to see that my paper in Software Quality Professional proved useful. That was the main reason to get this gig! I do hope the evaluation turns out well and I can expect to come here more next year. We'll just have to wait and see.

The weather here is wintery although there is no snow, but the air is definitely cold enough that if it just would rain, it would snow. I don't know about the temperature, but it sure feels cold outside. I'm planning to go to the Nobel Museum and Skansen today, but let's see what I did do later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home