Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Meet Ami Flubug and friends

Allow me to introduce a friend of mine: Here's A. Flubug. (I say 'friend', but mean more of a nuisance.) He's a wonderful traveller, doesn't even need a ticket to accompany me on the plane. He can cross the EU border without so much of a blink from the customs officers. If there is somebody I'd like to get caught in customs, that's A. Flubug. Now that I brought him home, he's invited a few million of his best friends (I say 'friends', but mean more like clones of himself.) I had to introduce Ami to my wife also and he's spending much too much time with her to be honest. Let's see if Virpi can even get herself to her birthday party on Friday.

I'm slowly noticing that Ami is getting bored with me, but there are still a few hundred thousand of himselves enjoying themselves in me. They seem to like the nose, throat and lung parts of me best, although I'm sure they spread through my hands and like to fly around as I sneeze or cough. As a matter of fact, it is no coincidence that they meet so many people, they make me cough on purpose so they'd get introduced to other people. The globetrotting little socialites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home