Friday, February 02, 2007

Shenanigans and general mischief

Yesterday's party was a huge success regardless of the short notice. It was extremely heartwarming to see so many people on a Thursday night. Even the owner of the place, Kenneth, turned up and bought us the first round of drinks. Which was nice.

I'd like to thank all the people who have helped and supported us over the year and even before that. We couldn't have done it without you. If you weren't there yesterday, there will surely be other chances of celebrating.

---

On other news, I'm continuing to collect results from tickings of code all over the world. Once I have a statistically large enough set of results, I'll be sure to post them here as evidence on the usefulness of Tick-the-Code Inspection.

---

A year has passed since I wrote my (first) note, but I should have known this right from the start. Only hope can keep me together,..., seems I'm not alone in being alone, a hundred million castaways, looking for a home. (Apologies to Sting)

This is the 200th post in this blog! Isn't that something? Two hundred posts in a year makes about 4 posts a week. Which is nice.

---

Speaking of blogs, my favorite author, Neil Gaiman, has had one now for six years. I might have mentioned already that I follow it daily. So far he's written more than 800 000 words in it. He asked me to quietly create a link called Penn Jillette. There.

---

200. viesti ja 1 vuosi täynnä! Kiitos kaikille!

1 Comments:

At 11:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onnitelut ensimmäisen vuoden johdosta.Blogiasi on ollut mukavaa ja välillä jopa naurattavaa seurata.Kommentteja olisin tietysti voinut laittaa enemmän,mutta yritetään parantaa.
Terkkuja Virpille.
-Tuukka-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home