Monday, January 15, 2007

Finland in February

I'm hardly home and the arrangements for the next trip start. Finland will be the target again in February, most likely on week 7. So if you feel like you would like to have a taste of Tick-the-Code, or just iron out the training contents and you're located in Finland, contact me. I'll gladly come and visit your company in person. I could tell you more about the training, my vision and show you the robust training materials all participants get. Here are the contact details.

---

Here's a couple of pictures as evidence that I was skating in the middle of Helsinki last Friday.
Icepark in Helsinki
Some children skating in Icepark in Helsinki and my skates.
Icepark at Central Railway Station in Helsinki
That's the tower of the Central Railway Station in the middle of Helsinki and one of my rented skates.

---

Seuraavan matkan järjestely alkoikin heti kotiin palattuani. Seuraava Suomen reissu on helmikuussa viikolla 7. Nyt on hyvä aika ottaa yhteyttä ja järjestää tapaaminen tai koulutus. Tulen mielelläni kertomaan koulutuksen yksityiskohdista ja esittelemään koulutusmateriaaleja yritykseenne. Yhteystiedot täällä.

---

Näin tänään hauskan kukkakedolla koristellun mainosauton. Se mainosti ostoskeskusta nimeltä Riesapark, mikä kertonee tarpeeksi. Tervemenoa Riesaan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home