Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fire-ah-bend

Yesterday I finally submitted a large offer. Compiling the information took a week, and I had to think the whole training concept over. It was very useful to think how I would train Tick-the-Code, if I had a whole day and an optional second day to do it. What else would I include than the plain code inspection technique?

---

The second set of material I need to finish this week is the sales material for Kilosoft Oy. I've tried to compile a comprehensive set of information about the Tick-the-Code course, its foreseeable future with my vision, the deficiencies or limitations it has, the benefits you can reach with it, etc. Next week I'll see if the material is comprehensive enough. Anyway, that's the information we'll have to live with.

---

I rewarded myself yesterday (after sending the offer) with an early Feierabend (that's a word you should know from German. It is pronounced like fire-ah-bend and means the time after you quit working. So everyday you start your trip homeward, you can say you're making Feierabend. Literally it means "party evening". In Germany you have a party every evening...), went for a walk in the clear and sunny air, drew a picture, played a few songs with Virpi on Guitar Hero.

---

In the (party) evening we went to Laurent's and watched a Spanish film called "Tierra" ("Earth"), which was interesting. Wine, woodlice, angels, imagination, love and death were all mixed up in a strange slowly-boiling brew. Enjoying it with a glass of red wine, some French saucisson (sausage) and chocolate fondue made the evening once again into a multicultural experience. I'm so happy to have friends from France and Spain. It does give me perspective.

---

It is SNOWING!

---

Bochumissa sataa lunta, toista kertaa tänä talvena! Yöllä oli jopa lähes neljä astetta pakkasta ollut. Saadaan jopa päivitettyä Snackiin talvikuva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home