Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The First Finnish Training

Today, I held the "Tick-The-Code" Inspection training for the first time in Finnish. Yesterday, I held a training in Helsinki, but that was held in English. There have now been 149 participants in my courses since February.

I met the managing director of Testwell Oy, Olavi P. and had a nice discussion with him about software complexity measurements tools and inspections.

I went and collected the new "certificates" in Hervanta. They look great. The paper is thicker than normal copy paper and shiny. I'd almost like to frame one myself.

---

Bad news dept.: Jerry Weinberg has had a health emergency. I hope he's fine soon.

---

Movies: we saw "Snakes on a Plane" in matinee yesterday. It is good that our next flight takes place in a fortnight and not right away. If even then, because the stewardesses have threatened to go on strike on Thursday.

Soon, we'll go and see "The Devil Wears Prada".

---

Suomessa ollaan ja ensimmäinen suomenkielinen koulutus on pidetty. Qualiteers - jo 149 koulutettua!

Sain "kurssitodistukset" painosta, ja ne ovat upeat. Kiiltävällä ja tukevalla paperilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home