Monday, July 24, 2006

..and the silence breaks

* That wasn't so difficult now, was it? *
After a relaxing holiday, here I am again. I have felt very powerless and unorganized recently.
* But you ARE unorganized! Isn't it good that you feel what is real? *
I even had a fear of writing in the blog. I haven't really written much of anything during the summer. I feel like I should be writing. I've found excellent excuses not to write, like the extremely hot weather, feeling tired, filling out forms, playing Guitar Hero...
* I bet the list is endless! It must show that there's nothing wrong with your imagination, right? *
My goal is to send three article proposals to three magazined during these two weeks before the next visit.
* Who's coming? Somebody nice, I hope? *
Sure, Marko and Sini come to spend some time here. They are the most loyal friends I have. They have undoubtedly visited us here the most. I even remember a few New Year's we've spent together. The first time they visited us, we didn't even have all the furniture yet. All we had in the kitchen was the fridge. We couldn't even cook!
* Marko would have cooked anyway, wouldn't he have? *
Yes, he's an excellent cook. They moved to Hämeenlinna and he's made a grill out of bricks himself.
* So you want to get something done before they arrive? *
Yeah, I want to concentrate on them when they get here, so I don't have to worry about work or anything else. They'll be here only a few days, so I want them to feel right at home. After them my brother might be coming over.
* Which one? *
Sampsa, of course. I'd like Tuukka to come, too, but he wouldn't be coming on his own anyway. And taking the whole family is out of the question, I guess. It's great to see Sampsa. What's with the interrogation? What are you, my conscience or what?
* That's for me to know and you to find out... *
Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. I think I can handle it on my own from now on.


* You wish...*

--

Loppuun vielä suomennos: "Lomat on pidetty, kiitos kaikille. Tsemppiä myös teille!"

1 Comments:

At 22:19, Blogger Viivi said...

And I thought I was the one going nuts in this unbearable heat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home