Monday, February 26, 2007

Krank

Today we learn the German word for ill, sick: 'KRANK' - which somehow describes so well the way that I feel right now. Actually the way WE feel right now. As it is, Qualiteers like to do everything together, and Miska also got ill a day after me. It also looks like it is not a normal flu, so you probably won't be hearing much from us during this week either. We have to follow the

"Doctors orders:"

- Antibiotics ...taken
- Stay in bed ...almost there
- No computer ... oh, oops... bye!

2 Comments:

At 10:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon.And remember by"stay in bed" the doctor meant that you should REST.-TNT-

 
At 19:52, Blogger psah said...

I think you're not following that last one very well, since I got an email from you TODAY...although it was quite a funny one :)

I hope both of you are already feeling better. I received your post card from Cologne today, so at least I know the answer to the Karnival mystery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home