Friday, January 13, 2006

Slightly improved look

How do you like the new look?
There's even an RSS and Atom feed available. See the link on the sidebar.

The furniture building has been shifted at least to Saturday. My nostrils are burning. I guess it's only a simple cold but breathing through the nose is all but impossible. Has been for a couple of days.

I got two helpful hints to my fax problem. One said that I'd need an ADSL filter and another that I don't. Reminds me somehow of the saying "between the devil and the deep blue sea", which is a song by Chris Rea, too. Which brings me to the excellent blues CD's "Blue Guitars" that I've been listening to. One of my favorites in all its grittyness is the "KKK Blues". Currently playing is "Blind Willie".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home