Saturday, October 15, 2005

Thought for the Day

I used to forward a thought a day to some of my colleagues to cheer up their day or make them think. I'd like to continue this tradition, so I'll be posting some thoughts from different sources.

More or better is not always the best road to success. Sometimes it is simply enough to do what needs doing.

This thought makes me think how often goals and targets can be harmful. Not everything needs to be planned. Not every step needs to be enjoyable or even successful. Some things just need to be done and they have no glory in them whatsoever.

Challenge for Stefan is all prepared. Soon we'll be off to deliver it.

My new favorite singer is Katie Melua, whose first album gets miswritten very often at least here in Germany. The album "Call Off The Search" has become in the German papers "Call Of The Search", which makes absolutely no sense. Interestingly enough "melua" is a Finnish word and means "noise".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home